This year an amount close to € 600,000 will be invested divided into:
– Underground cables and medium voltage towers No. 16 and 15 of the New Course.
– New ladies locker in the clubhouse.
– Several outlets tees totally renovated: wider to withstand conditions in buenisimas occupancy peak seasons.
– Increase the distance from the Old Course tees of professionals with over 165 meters.
– 3,000 tons of sand on the Old Course to improve surface drainage.
– Electrical installation, public address, painting walls in the restaurant.
– Wall covering the area of kiosk and caddy-master with natural stone.
– Improved caminitos golf on the Old Course and New Course.
– Reconstruction of way down the caddy-master to the kiosk (widening and installation of non-slip floor).
– Concrete stairway in various tees.
– Program for removal and disposal of weeds in both golf courses.
– Improvement of the irrigation system and installation of instruments for energy savings.
The course shows very good condition, which will improve during the coming weeks.