Hole 1 - La Buena Suerte
Par 4. Hcp. 15
• 265m This dog leg left hole plays downhill all the way and longer hitters can leave their driver in the bag. Avoid the bunker at the top of the hill for a short iron shot to the green. Water awaits to the left of the green and a deep bunker to the right, placing accurate shot making at a premium.
Hole 2 - La Trampa
Par 3. Hcp. 7
• 138m A tough par 3. When the pin is in the front, accuracy is imperative as the green narrows at this point. When the pin is in the middle or back be sure to take enough club, as a deep bunker awaits anything short.
Hole 3 - El Arroyo
Par 4. Hcp. 5
• 322m Good tee shot required. Aiming just inside the right fairway bunker normally leaves a long iron second. A fairway bunker awaits the miss-hit shot and a bunker guards the left side of the green.
Hole 4 - Pata de Perro
Par 4. Hcp. 11
• 300m A dog-leg right. The fairway bunker is a consideration. If you keep left the second shot plays longer. All the trouble is at the front of the green, so club up!
Hole 5 - El Eterno
Par 5. Hcp. 1
• 420m Genuine par 5. A good shot and a long iron or wood will leave you in good shape, short of the stream which crosses the fairway about 70 meters short of the green. A short iron third to a long narrow green. A deep bunker guards the right side of the green and is definitely not the place to be.
Hole 6 - Los Bunkers
Par 4. Hcp. 13
• 288m Treat this hole with respect. Make four and go to the next. After a good drive you are left with a short iron. Anything hit left half of the green can finish in the deep bunker left of the green.
Hole 7 - El Tropezon
Par 3. Hcp. 3
• 156m Long par 3 requiring a strong, accurate tee shot. Well bunkered left and right. Green slopes left to right.
Hole 8 - La Cabaña
Par 5. Hcp. 17
• 386m Good birdie hole for the long hitter to get home in two. Fairway bunkers protect the second shot. Green slopes left to right.
Hole 9 - Hacia Arriba
Par 4. Hcp. 9
• 273m Slight dog-leg right. Aim centre with slight fade for best position. The second shot is uphill, so take one club more. Green side bunker left catches many shots. Aim for the right side of the green.
Hole 10 - El Ciego
Par 4. Hcp. 14
• 311m Dog-leg left. Keep your tee shot down the right side of fairway. With a short to medium iron second, a high shot is required to clear the front bunker.
Hole 11 - Las Adelfas
Par 5. Hcp. 4
• 411m Straight away par five. Keep the second shot to the left side avoiding fairway bunkers. Birdie chance with a good pitch.
Hole 12 - El Diablo
Par 3. Hcp. 12
• 126m A three here is like making a birdie. Aim for the left half of the green. Anything right gets swallowed up by a deep greenside bunker. Water awaits the miss-hit shot.
Hole 13 - Las Tortugas
Par 4. Hcp. 16
• 292m Slight dog-leg left. A slight draw off the tee leaves a short to mid iron second. Be up with the second shot, as anything short will spin down the slope. No bunkers on this hole.
Hole 14 - El Engaño
Par 4. Hcp. 2
• 281m Dog-leg left. Again the draw shot is required with a three wood leaving a mid to short iron second to a slightly elevated green. Deep bunker right of the green.
Hole 15 - El 007
Par 4. Hcp. 8
• 269m Dog-leg right. You can hit a lot more to the left on this hole than you think. If you are too straight, a fairway bunker catches your shot. The second shot is a short iron, but don’t be greedy if the pin is right. A large bunker awaits anything short.
Hole 16 - El Enano
Par 3. Hcp. 18
• 123m A short hole, but play smart if the pin is placed on the right side.
Hole 17 - El Largo
Par 5. Hcp. 6
• 433m Another genuine par 5. Normally the second has to negotiate the large cross bunker which might be in range. The third shot is paramount here as this is a potential three putt green, so double check your yardage.
Hole 18 - Hasta Pronto
Par 4. Hcp. 10
• 261m Aim left of the right fairway bunker. After a good tee shot you are left with a tricky short second shot. If the pin is left you have a good birdie chance. If the pin is right, hit the percentage shot. A deep bunker guards the right side.