Members of Atalaya Golf receive special green fee rates at many courses throughout Spain, as well as Europe. The opportunity to play other courses at attractive prices is just one of the many benefits of being a part of the Atalaya Family.
Right now current restrictions limit travel, except for essential travel, across the outside boarders of most municipalities in Málaga province. Those not living in Estepona cannot travel to Atalaya to play.
Still, Atalaya members who live in municipalities other than Estepona can take advantage of special green fee rates at numerous area courses.
Thanks to Atalaya’s General Manager Andrés Sánchez Garcia, several options are available.
Atalaya is a member of the Costa del Sol Golf Circle. Eight area clubs participate in this organisation. Each member club provides reduced green fee rates to members of the seven other clubs that belong to the Circle. These reduced rates change from month to month, and current rates are always published in the Members’ Area of the Atalaya website (https://www.atalaya-golf.com/members-login/).
- For Atalaya members living in Marbella, offers are available at:
Marbella Golf Country Club
Santa Clara Golf
- For Atalaya members living in the Mijas/La Cala areas, offers are available at:
La Cala Golf Resort
Mijas Golf Club
Miraflores Golf Club
- The other club that belongs to the Circle is Atalaya’s neighbour El Paraíso Golf Club. Located in Estepona, Atalaya members who live in Estepona and who regularly play at Atalaya may take advantage of El Paraíso’s reduced green fee rates.
In addition to playing at Costa del Sol Golf Circle member clubs:
- Atalaya members living in San Roque may play Club de Golf La Cañada for €50.00, (shared buggy inclusive). This offer will be valid until travel restrictions between municipalities are lifted and travel is again permitted.
- Members living in San Roque may play San Roque Golf Club for €56.00 (accompanying member price + €01.00) or €65.00 (from 12.00h, with shared buggy). San Roque offers are valid through March 31st, 2021.
- Members living in Casares may play Doña Julia Golf Cub now through February 28th for €60.00 (green fee + buggy) or for €99.00 (two green fees + buggy). Doña Julia offers special prices throughout 2021. Complete information is available at the Members’ Area of the Atalaya website (https://www.atalaya-golf.com/members-login/).
- Members living in Marbella/Benahavis may play The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort for the special COVID-19 rates of €45.00 (without buggy) or €61.00 (with buggy).